For just one more show..
and what do you want?
I want to change
And what do you got?
When you feel the same
Even though I know...
and I lost it... and yes I know its a different song than the title. I'm feeling random tonight.
I'm on stickam at the moment in the forum room with AJ, Carl, Dave, and Stefan. It's a good way to fill the hours when you have no other choice.
Brent was here earlier. That was good.
We sorted the tools, pulled the engine out of the Norton frame and figured out some mounting work. I have to cut the center stand brackets off for sure. Then I want to clean up the frame and spray the lower bits with truck bed liner so that it won't rust in the winter time. The upper ends of the frame will be sprayed with fresh black rustoliam I think.
Engine plates will be in 2 places, front and back, no bottom mounts for now.
We also have worked out the idea for the head pipes again, we just have to figure out the best way to do it. If all else fails I'll have to pay someone, but there is a GREAT muffler shop in town.
As you can see I am a big fan of Eddie Vedder - not just his music, but the man.
I have been thinking of dad a LOT lately. God I miss him so much. I know that he is proud of me, I have been fighting so hard. My life isn't working out the way I'd planned you know. I thought I'd be a history teacher, or a camera man, or a techie, or a chef, or a motorcycle mechanic.... ANYTHING... not a bed ridden, underweight, muscle lacking, stressed out....
this isn't self doubt or anything. My friends, so many of my old friends are dead. Sam died in my arms. Nick was dead long before he died.
But I am still alive. I may be sick, I may have 3 syndromes, but I will fucking beat it. No one will ever stop me. I am my father's son.
If I want something, then I fight like hell for it.


No comments:
Post a Comment