Friday, September 10, 2010

House, Pepsi, Pipe Tobacco, Pills, and Boots?

Watching House MD, one of my favorite episodes from last season. This is the episode with one of the best death scenes I have ever seen on a TV show, and the music for the scene is Funkadelic's Maggot Brain, an excellent instramental piece.

So I got some new tobacco stuffs:

The Tobaccos are the favorite blends that I can't get from the Owl Shop.

Vintage Syrian which I discovered in California when I was living out in Phoenix:


Bombay Extra which was my father's favorite blend.


Presbyterian which I discovered IN Phoenix and just flat out enjoy.



I also got a "new" pipe which isn't all that new, but was in fact made in London. For $40, not a bad deal.


Pills are fucking with my head. Hasn't been a pleasant last few days. New boots are nice, same style as the old boots but I miss my old boots.

Anyways, more later I guess. I'm too fucked up to think that far ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.