Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hard Sun

Now I'm more in the mood to write, and I don't know what the difference is, or was. I don't know what subtle change there is that makes me go from there to here. 

My mate Wingnut is dating another mate of mine. They're both close, but W is closer by far. He is one of the closest friends I've ever had. 

I'm sitting here in the basement middle room, and I'm talking to him about Love, such an important subject, and my mind is all over the map. There are so few people who I love. I love my mother and my brother - of course. I love many a dead friend. I loved dad so much it hurt. I love Kyle. I love Liam. I love Wingnut. 

I need to clean my space down here. I need to really sort it out, really pull it together. I had such great plans for this space, and then my body came apart. Now my body is pulling back together and I need to get this place sorted out again. 

And just like that *poof* my inspiration is gone =[

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.