
The TOP picture was what my 2002 Royal Enfield 500cc Bullet looked like when I bought it. The Bottom picture is how it looks at this moment.
That Royal Enfield remains one of my biggest regrets. It was absolute perfection when I got it and then I tried to make it better and better till I ran out of money and had to strip it down, then I lost the place i was keeping it and had to sell off most of it, and then well the whole thing just collapsed.
Now I'm trying to rebuild it on the cheap. I Sold the gear box and sawed off the oil tank after dad died. Not smart moves on either scale.
Now I'm trying to sort it all out.
The Triton is too important to me to treat too roughly so the idea is this Enfield will be the bike to take to parties, and shit like that.
Anyways more later.

No comments:
Post a Comment