Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm not in the best of moods right now, I'm sitting down here in the basement, always in the basement, always down here
no place to go but here. I'm tired as fuck. I'm hurting pretty bad. Body and soul I'm hurting pretty bad. But what is there 
but here. I'm feeling pretty hammered. I don't like it very much. I don't like it very much at all. I'm feeling like shit. I'm 
trying to figure out what the hell is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.