The Triton is on my mind pretty heavily. I quite want to finish her up, but I'll need a budget to do so. I have to drag it back out and start figuring out where I left off with the electrical and such. The trick is once I tie in the Magneto then how do I connect the wires? I suspect its the 3 to the alternator then the red and black go to what would have been the battery terminals and I'm good. Then the Mag runs EVERYTHING else. So that's pretty wicked. No turnsignals, just high beam, low beam, horn, tail light and brake light. Magneto drives the engine. Kill switch on handlebars shuts it off.
Now as to the Oldsmobile, a friend is giving me an '88 for 2 cases of beer. Rough shape, but will make a good winter car. Good rain car. A good "I'm too sick to ride" car. Cheap and easy, and I will be the third member of the stage crew family to own it. Its a car I can just drive, listen to music, work on, be safe in.
That's it for now. More later I'm sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment