Saturday, May 2, 2009

Health Care Plus

So I finally have health care again. It took forever it seems, but I got it at last. Spent 6+ hours in the ER tonight and walked out with a bottle of much needed pain killers. I haven't been this pain free in months and it feels SO good. I feel like I can do anything right now, and it is a wonderful feeling. 

I missed the first opening night of Spring Show since... well ever. Been to every one since 1999 so that was weird. I hope to go tonight, but can't be sure. 

I hope to see Liam tonight, and Deedy, and Stevie, and Burg, and Dan, and Connor, all of them. Connor is talent but a wicked guy all the same. Told mom about him tonight while mildly sedated. She couldn't see why I am so attached to the idea of this spring show. These are the last batch I truly care about - though Ian too, he's younger and I think the world of him, but he doesn't do SS. 

This blog may ramble a bit more in the future, being medicated makes me feel young again but it opens up the mind more than when I'm solid. 

The trick will be to not weird people out while medicated - something I never managed before. But I will try. I have 19 pills to get me through till I can get more. 

I have to clean down here, and get this show rolling again now that I am feeling good again... 

WAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.