Friday, October 23, 2009
Its not actually Woodstock, I think this was 1970.
Watch Joe Cocker in the first 30 seconds. Just try to contemplate what drugs he was on? Good God, to feel that good! I think my friend Paul is heading over, I have some stuff for his motorcycle, the 2004 Moto Guzzi 750 Breva. Used to be my Moto Guzzi. Greatest bike I ever had. Well greatest modern bike, my 73 Triumph and 78 BMW were both WONDERFUL bikes!
This is my more recent Youtube vid, little bit of motorcycle talk, little bit of music, and some pipe tobacco
I've got my homeless man's beard going on, and my slicked back hair. I'm not shaving till summer time, 'cept over and under the lip hahaha. My beard is growing red like my father's. We are different men though, different experiences. I have tattoos, pop never did that.
Back in Phoenix, pre-tattoo, no beard, more hair
Different pipe, made by the same company, and HORRIBLE tobacco. Thats some of the worst stuff I ever smoked, but at $19 a tin, you smoke everything you've got. In the background you can see a bag from a record store in San Fran - I<3 Records. You can see a picture of my friend Liam who I think the world of. Pictures of the Moto Guzzi, Triumph, Triton, Jack Nicholson on a Harley, lol. Pepsi and Pipe tobacco, my two drugs.
My hair was slicked back with 00 grease. I have 5 gallons of that at Brent's house, its used in old (and I mean OLD) motorcycle gearboxes. We're talking 1955 and back. Considering my dream machine is 1967 though, how old is old?
Here's another one
This is or was not long after I got home from Phoenix. I shaved my head about a month before I came home. You can tell a fair amount about me from my videos, you can get a real idea for what kind of a guy I am. Sometimes words on a page just don't quite cut it.
That stereo is now in the room we started in, my bedroom. I now have a queen size bed, the workbench is just a workbench. The house was built in the 20's here in Worcester. Big old house. Not a standard New Englander when it comes down to it, but its weathered 91 years of New England winters, so there's that.
I'm done for a bit.
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment