Friday, October 30, 2009

Meds!

Well a few things I guess. Made a new video on youtube:



I made it for a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a couple months. I can see a couple old friends starting at the title, yes yes, I borrowed a nickname from the Captain. I promise you all it's well fitting to my friend.


So I saw the doctor's today. The one med goes from 1800mg a day to 2700mg. I can apparently go as high as 3500mg? Not sure. At any rate I should be sound alseep but I had a bit of a nightmare. I really need/want a hug, but I think if anyone tried to touch me right now I'd freak out. I haven't slept since, so I'm pretty hammered.

Supposed to go to a halloween party tonight. I'm going to go as a homeless man, shouldn't be too hard to rig up the costume, I look next to homeless all the time anyways.

Patched a couple more holes in the bastement ceilings, from both the ductwork we removed and from the holes to re-install the steam pipes. God I miss my father.

Mom's birthday is Sunday. I wrote her a letter in the card. Dinner at my brother's Sunday night. Saturday is Halloween, John is going to come over and we are going to work on the Harley.

I think we can have the candy in a bowl in the Garage where we're working, that way the kids can just get the candy and not bug mom. Besides, the doorbell is on the list of things that Dad and I never fixed. Sure the dog will go NUTS but hey...

Anyways, I'm done. I have Smashing Pumpkins going.

Despite all my rage
I'm still just a rat in a cage
Despite all my rage
I'm still just a rat in a cage
Someone will say what is lost
Will never be saved
Despite all my rage
I'm still just a rat in a CAGE!!!!!!!!!

Tell Me I'm the Only one
Tell me there's no other one
Jesus was an only son
Tell me I'm the chosen one
Jesus was an only son
For You!!!!!!

Despite all my rage
I'm still just a rat in a cage
Despite all my rage
I'm still just a rat in a cage
Despite all my rage
I'm still just a rat in a cage
Someone will say what is lost
Will never be saved
Despite all my rage
I'm still just a rat in a CAGE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.