
Hot water helps with the pain. Not completely, but enough to feel almost normal. I have it down to a science now with the board and the laptop and a t-shirt to dry my hands if they get wet so I can type and keep myself in a good mood. Music is key.
Another thing I noticed from the movie Pirate Radio is the clock on the wall is the same as I have in my bathroom, an utterly water proof clock, technically speaking a submarine clock.

I cleaned my room up a bit tonight. I have more to do, it gets away from me because I have so little energy.
Told Brent about this blog too, just a random thing because he'd asked why the Xanga was sooo empty lately. Brent is easily one of my best friends. Like a brother. He's part of the family. I never tell him this stuff, I tend to give him shit. But I guess in a way I'm telling him now.
I don't know. I'm going to go back to figuring out the Norton price list.

No comments:
Post a Comment