Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drugged, Motorcycles, Life...

Yes as the title states I am feeling remarkably out of it right now. I Did get to the Boulevard a few hours ago. But I just took my 1200mg of Gabapenton, my 50mg of Sertraline, and I still have some hydrocodone in my system, soooo I don't feel so hot right now.

I'm downloading 'The Good Heart' which I have wanted to see for quite some time.

As I sat eating lunch earlier today, I took this for one of those "what do you look like right now" threads on one of the forums, and I have to say that I really am going to miss this house, I doubt I will ever live in something so beautifully put together again.



God I don't feel good. I can't STAND this.

Anyways... fuck it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.