Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life

This probably won't be very long. I'm not sure, I can't really tell.

Yesterday was a scorcher, and man I was out in the car for a while, had to go to Western MA for an apt with the people. Mind you the car has no AC - we removed the whole assembly. After that I went to Conn to visit Brent at the helicopter school where he's a flight instructor. That was good. Ended up driving home without a shirt due to the heat. Hung out with Brent most of the night - almost got to see Will, but he was too tired to make the commute. So Brent and I watched a few episodes of Burn Notice, then we went to the Boulevard and split.

Today I woke up around 8am, watched a couple episodes of Lost, then proceeded to go about the various things I had to do today. I've moved into the master bedroom, which is warmer now than the basement, and also less creepy crawlers (none) to deal with. It's a much more grand room, big, the size of 1/3 of the second floor. Three big windows, 4x8 feet each, in the main room. There is a pink tile bathroom with a 6.5 foot tub, and a complete tile shower. Big casement window in there with purple stained glass and an arch. There's also a powder room that has been stripped of its fixtures, but has a 4x8 window as well as a much smaller arched window - also with purple stained glass.

Catch is I have to treat the room with respect. There is a big walnut desk, a couple of burrows that belonged to grand parents (one's mom's mothers, and one is dad's father's). I have a few posters in here, framed. The arched wooden doors have full mirrors. REALLY its a very different space than what I've grown used to, pretty much spent a year in the basement.


Today I heard from Rich Tilson which was cool and random, he's working at EMC now which is wicked. Little later Will came over for a bit and we went for a short walk and just hung out outside. Was good to see him, wish he could have stayed longer, but thats just how it goes, I hope to see him later this week.

Sunday I'm going over to see my brother's friend Josh's new motorcycle, and Monday in theory I'm going over to see AJ's 1977 Honda CB750.

Anyways... I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.