Going to hold off on the sidecar for a while. Not a long long while, but a while. Going to see how things line up with the mounting kit.
I also have interest on the Norton frame and Forks. I know that a lot of people think I'll regret selling the Norton, and maybe I will, but if the money is right - I need the money more than I need an "eventual" $6000+ project.
For example (before I pass out) it would cover:
the carbs
the stator leak
Jets for XS400
a proper speedo for the XS400
Maybe even registration
Plus paying Ducci back for the sidecar.
OK, I'm gone.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
May
(20)
- Motorcycles.
- Road trip?
- 3rd time's the charm
- Cult of Personality
- What you see in the picture is the front frame rai...
- Pain.
- Sidecar
- Wow another...
- One of my favorite songs is called "Teardrop" by J...
- BRENT WATCH THIS NOW:http://www.youtube.com/watch?...
- And We are back with the KZ1000.
- Plan
- Well it got kinda tricky for a moment, I was offer...
- Well fuck, I don't know, I'll be back later.
- Sidecar
- Heavier
- Hit a Snag with the Yamaha...
- I am being STUPID
- Motorcycles - SURPRISE I changed my Mind!
- HOUSE, XS400, and Dnepr
-
▼
May
(20)
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment