
So thats the general look of her when we got her home. I'll be into the whole venture about $625 at the end, except $75 is out of my current pocket, the rest is compliments of a friend who I have to pay back within the next year. To give you a couple ideas about this Russian masterpiece, the spokes on the wheel are welded to the hub and to the rim - which I have never heard of before, but hey... The other is that the tire which has no wear on it was "Made in USSR" which collapsed as you remember in 1991.
I have begun to grind paint and such off the fender and off the frame. I took the fender off last night and also managed to get one of the couplers off and am working on the threads.
I'm not entirely sure yet what I am doing about the fender, but I suspect that I am mounting different lights on it. Possible some lights that are on all the time? Or I'll paint it white or Red - the fender I mean. Red I think is best. I want to be visible.
Anyways, more later. Don't feel well.

No comments:
Post a Comment