Monday, May 3, 2010

I am being STUPID

OK... we all know I have a deep seated weakness for wanting another bike, it doesn't matter what bike I have now, I always want another bike...

I don't NEED another bike. I have two options for sidecars that will work with the Yamaha XS400.

The Velorex 562:


Or the Cozy


OR....

I could just get a frame for $500 from a guy in Conn.

So I need to make a subframe - which means Paul or Chris needs to make a subframe which I have to design.


They tend to look like that, they provide something for the sidecar to clamp onto - on bikes where the engine makes up much of the frame.

SO in end, I'm going to put a sidecar on the XS400 and ride it till it dont run anymore, then I'll put the sidecar on a Royal Enfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.