Saturday, May 22, 2010

One of my favorite songs is called "Teardrop" by Jose Gonzalez. You can hear it in the link below.


I recently discovered that the opening music to the show House is actually Teardrop sung by someone else. It's always pretty awesome when I realize things like this - well awesome to me.


I got one of the greatest compliments ever last night, from a friend. He said:
I just want to say that I think you're an amazing person. Despite your situation, you just keep doing your thing every day, and keep on pushing on.


That meant the absolute world to me, hands down, especially from him. Sometimes I wish the world wasn't so big, I wish he wasn't so far away, I want to introduce him to Liam, I think they'd get along incredibly well.

Brent and Jon came over tonight and collected the Ducati. So now the garage has just 2 motorcycles in it, the Yamaha XS400 and the KZ1000. I have some work left on the XS400. I was going to let Jon bring that back to Lunenburg too, but my friend Steve wants to learn how to ride motorcycles this summer and I trust him with it, so I'll teach him to ride on the XS, then probably loan it to him for as long as he wants it. In a way as much as its not my style, it fits him, maybe small as a 400, but the style, the seat, the paint, the hard tail. Stevie looks like a Harley guy, and the newer Harleys are set up to look like "Bar Hoppers" which is the American version of the English "Cafe Racers" and my XS is most certainly set up like a Bar Hopper.

I was having some pretty awesome (not awesome at all) reactions to the changes in my medications today. I went up on the nerve pain killer from 2700mg a day to 3600mg a day, then the drug thats supposed to make me happier went from 25mg to 50mg. They are going slow because that drugs family doesn't agree with me. So my jaw has been tight, I shake more, I feel like I'm going to throw up, and my heads pretty fucked up. But those side effects should pass.

This video was taken last night. I didn't know till half way in that Jon was shooting a video. He was trying to capture the facial ticks lol. We were waiting for Pizza, and I was sitting on a tin of cold war rations from 1963. We were listening to CSN&Y's "4 Way Street" Its one of the rare occasions where you see me interacting with friends, probably the only youtube video I have that I didn't make hahaha, so you get the real mccoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.