I think that I am being shunned by certain SJ grads, I have emailed two in the last few weeks, and both have gone unanswered. I am displeased by this, but not all that surprised. We were never "friends" we were just on good terms, I guess my year of being down, and not talking to anyone really outside my circle, I guess that broke the terms. Still, I was mildly surprised, they are both incredibly nice guys, so I did expect something.
I don't feel well, I'm going to lay down for a bit..
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment