Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fucked

Well it's fucked. 

Today is Saturday the 7th. On Monday March 2nd I withdrew from MMI. My body was just too hammered to continue. On Wed my buddy Jon flew in from Korea (stopped here in Phoenix) to visit for a few days before returning to Maine, and the day after he arrived I came down with the flu, which is just now beginning to show signs of being over. 

I've listed the Royal Enfield on craigslist for $1500 which is just over $500 less than it's worth and about $1500 less than I have invested in it. But I NEED the money and have no way of getting it home - that would cost $650. The Triumph Has to go home, so that's $650, a plane ticket is $150. Shipping my stuff should be about $300. 

I might be able to do it without the Enfield. Time will tell. I want to be out of here by next week. 

man I feel terrible. more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.