Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pain


This picture shows perfectly why I have to abandon Arizona. This was taken by a friend just before I passed out. That's all of my 135 pounds, my pants which have a 34 waits barely grip at my hips anymore, they fit snug when I bought them in July. 

No pain killers, apparently I have "Drug Seeking Behavior" maybe that's because I'm often in pain that can only be managed with pain killers? 

It's hard not to grow bitter. 
I've been dealt a cruel hand and I've spent the better part of the last 14 years playing it. 

I'm tired. 
I'm in pain. 
I currently have a horrible cough. 
I just watched my dreams go down like a plane that lost it's wings. 

Tell me how to remain upbeat, because I'm running out of ideas. 
I'm running out of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.