I do know I have $1380 in cash, and I have $545 coming in later today which makes $1925. On the other hand I owe the bank $1131 which will leave me with $794.
Now shipping the Triumph back to Worcester is going to cost $675 which leaves me with $119. A plane ticket home is going to cost $177 which $58 in the red. We figure about $400 to ship all my stuff home, that puts me about $458 in the red. My only fear is that the bank is going to do something funky so that I can't go so high into the red again. Which would throw a huge crowbar into the works.
I'm supposed to get between $1000-4000 back from school. So that will pay for the money I'm in the hole, as well as the $850 I owe the apartment complex for breaking my lease.
As to the title of this little post, my body is racked with pain again. Actually I can't remember when I wasn't in pain.
This is the letter I got from Jon, which pretty much sums up the response I got from everybody about the end of my time here:
Jack. cant wait for your rwteurn. You have beem sorlely missed .
Jack, You did it! you will never look back in life and say " I wish I
had done..." You went....you have shown more courage in your life than
I in mine. I am so proud of you. Now, get back here. we all cant
wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! what day is your arrival?

No comments:
Post a Comment