Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Short & Sweet

Well its 2:25PM, and I really should be getting dressed. I'm out of tobacco so a run to the Owl Shop is in order. Then after that a run to the Doctor's office, and after that, well, I have to go to Saint John's to join my friend John and hang out for the rehersals to his newest show - which is really coming together.

I donno I gotta get cleaned up. Back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.