Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Ramble I guess.

I made this video a few days ago, and I think it is fitting to this update:


But there is more to life than just that right now. I had a better hold on what I wanted to say an hour ago, but my computer wasn't cooperating. I am not enjoying this whole being in bed for 10 months thing. It is really beginning to get to me. How can it not? I ask you that. How can it not?

What would you do if you had been in bed for 10 months? How would you combat medications that slow down your brain and make you feel weak - but don't kill the pain...

I am loosing my mind. How can it be that I was in Phoenix a year ago? Could it really have been so long ago? It isn't fair. We are coming up on a time when I will have been home for a year, and what do I have to show for it?

I have 2 more syndromes diagnosed as well as PTSD. Thats 3 more serious medical issues documented than when I rode cross country by myself over a year ago.

Do I have Disability? No. I have 3 Syndromes and a Disorder, and I don't have disability yet.

What the Fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.