Monday, December 28, 2009

Yamaha XJ400

So Liam gave me his Yamaha XJ400. This is what the bike would look like new.


And this is what mine looked like just before the hour long ride home. We were going at 55mph and got a lot of awesome looks on the highway. 3 people took pictures of us. It was a good time.


I have taped the seat with Gorilla tape. It shouldn't take too long to put the bike back together. Once that's done I'll have to clean up the mufflers a bit, charge the battery, and paint over the rusty spots with some black paint for the sake of inspection. The bike needs a chain, a new sprocket installed up front, and I forget what else... oil!

Anyways, thats the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.