Saturday, December 26, 2009



^ Thats my new computer desktop. I'm a geek at heart. It's also an awesome picture. Star Trek: The Voyage Home is one of my earliest memories. I think I saw it in the theater when it came out with dad, but I was only 2 years old when it came out.

Today should be quite interesting. An old friend Dan is heading to the house around 11am, he lives right down the street - graduated from my old high school last year. He is more of a friend of Liam, which is where we are headed later on. The plan for the day is to drive up to Liam's in my 86 Olds sedan, and collect the 82 Yamaha XS400 - and probably collect Liam as well. I am not yet sure on Liam - I am hoping that he will come back to Worcester with us, but he has always been somewhat unpredictable. But he's a great friend.

I'm feeling pretty hammered, and I think today might land me in bed for a month - but its a free bike and a chance to see some friends. I've been looking forward to today for over a month. We'll see what happens.

Monday is apparently a large gathering of friends (of all ages) at the local smoke shop. It started out as just myself and an old school councelor and its expanded to guys my age, his age, and everyone in between.

Humbug. I'm in pain - I'll be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.