[QUOTE]No offense to the bi-sexuals out there. But my view on it is 'Bi now, gay later' simply based on a number of friends who have come out as bi-sexual but never been with a girl since.[/QUOTE]
I do take offense. Have you ever noticed that you never get anything non offensive following that statement. It's like saying "With all due Respect" and then you follow with something disrespectful.
I have known that I am bisexual for going on 14 years. I have yet to see that "gay later" that you speak of. I am still as turned on by women as I was when I was figuring out that I liked girls (had my first real crush in the 4th grade). Technically I'm more turned on by them because I have experience the incredible feelings and passion you can have with a woman in bed.
But I fall in love with guys, I like them for their personalities, I like their bodies, I like their minds, I like that fact that... I like everything about them.
I AM bisexual. 14 years of unwavering - no doubts.
You imply that somehow one day I'm going to wake up and not be turned on by women? I'm 25, its not a phase, its not confusion, its what I am.
It's insulting and offensive - especially from someone who will be judged the same way by straights who don't understand and think that you're just confused, or that you are going through a phase, that one day you'll turn straight. And they back that argument with examples of people who have "turned straight" with the help of organized religion *spits* and or sheer willpower.
Well those people are probably still gay. The people you see might have thought it was easier to claim Bi and then as their friends become comfortable -- then tell the truth.
Don't judge me and the others here who really are Bisexual by some collection of people you know. I don't judge You by my experiences with other forum members. You can only judge individuals as individuals.
Thats not a rant. That's my reaction to you telling me that I am pretending to be something I'm not - or that somehow I'm in a phase. *laughs* It's just fucking Ignorant.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(122)
-
▼
December
(11)
- Yamaha XJ400
- ^ Thats my new computer desktop. I'm a geek at hea...
- My Response to a Gay who doesn't believe in Bisexu...
- Norton/Enfield & Yamaha
- Norton/Enfield
- A collection of Thoughts.
- Today I write, or is it now. Now I write? I am in ...
- And We Need Faith For the Same Reasons Its So Hard...
- Thin Blue Flame - Josh Ritter
- Humbug
- Birthday, Motorcycle, and Rant about GREEN people.
-
▼
December
(11)
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment