I'm watching old episodes of Frasier
My personal favorite is "The Doctor is Out"
^
That episode features Patrick Stewart who was the star of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Handles gays to an extent - its comedy, but the greatest kick is watching Stewart play that role, and watching Niles - the actor who plays him actually IS gay - which is hilarious.
I have to get a haircut soon, maybe Monday. Not sure yet.
On the 10th I am going up to New Hampshire to see a theater production put on by my friend Gary - or at least he helped build the theater (its his baby) that it's being put on in. I'm sort of living vicariously through Gary as he is DOING all those things that I have dreamed of.
Anyways I'm done for nut.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(122)
-
▼
December
(11)
- Yamaha XJ400
- ^ Thats my new computer desktop. I'm a geek at hea...
- My Response to a Gay who doesn't believe in Bisexu...
- Norton/Enfield & Yamaha
- Norton/Enfield
- A collection of Thoughts.
- Today I write, or is it now. Now I write? I am in ...
- And We Need Faith For the Same Reasons Its So Hard...
- Thin Blue Flame - Josh Ritter
- Humbug
- Birthday, Motorcycle, and Rant about GREEN people.
-
▼
December
(11)
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment