I got a speeding ticket today. First one since just after dad died. I was going the speed everyone goes on Mill Street, which tends to be at least 10 over, and my rib cage felt like there was a pretty solid spike in it so I wasn't paying attention QUITE as much as I probably should have been, so I didn't see the cop in the shade with the radar gun. Fucker. I still think $150 is a bit steep, especially since he checked off "estimated" so I'm going to try to fight it. Might as well, can't really loose much on that one, at the very least I can delay having to pay it. I mean I've gotten tickets for less money for twice the infraction.
A mutual friend had an interesting idea for whitening my teeth, which includes vinegar. I'm going to try it. It beats whitening strips, and frankly could get places that they won't reach. I'm going for cleaning off tobacco stains more than bleaching my teeth white. Should make for an interesting experiment.
Well THAT burns.... anyways, making progress at least.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment