Friday, July 30, 2010

Motorcycles I have owned

Ducati 620 Multistrada
-No Picture-
1978 Yamaha XS750S
-No Picture-
73 Triumph T140V

2002 Royal Enfield Bullet

2004 Moto Guzzi 750 Breva

1976 Yamaha XS500

1967 Norton Atlas

1977 Ducati 900GTS

2005 Triumph T100

1973 Triton

1995 Kawasaki KZ1000P

2006 Suzuki SV650S

1973 Triumph TR7

1978 BMW R65

2003 Royal Enfield

1982 Suzuki GS550

1977 Kawasaki KZ1000 A1

1982 Yamaha XS400

1998 Harley 1200 Sportster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.