Thursday, July 15, 2010

Humbug

Well, we'll start on an upswing, I bought a fountain pen, straight up black, with a nice tip, I also bought a bottle of ink. I used to use my grandfather's but it developed a leak. So yeah, here we go:


Hopefully the last pen I ever own.

This has not been a good day, but what the hell. So the next step is to get the KZ1000 running, that has to be done soon.

Anyways, my motivation to type just died, so I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.