
The hair is coming back well, its almost long enough to start slicking back again. I have the Kawasaki tank in the basement tub soaking. Later I'll dump it out and refill it with the water/cleaner mix. Then let it sit for a few hours. Then I'll drain the contents into Deedy's Yamaha tank which also needs cleaned and flush out the KZ tank.
Listening to 'Optimistic' from Radiohead's Kid A. I'm slightly worried about a good friend of mine who's going through a rough patch, but I'm sure he'll be all right.
Might con Brent into helping me carry the Norton frame out of the basement later, when he's home from Conn.
Had breakfast at the Blvd Diner this morning around 5:30AM. It was pretty good though the home fries were a bit rougher than usual, probably because they'd been in the pan all night. But the eggs and toast were excellent, and the whole meal plus a coke ran $5, which was nice, I left a good tip as always (when I can afford to).
I'm starting to feel hammered so I think I'm going to make the move back into the house.
Edit:
Just stashing this here

No comments:
Post a Comment