Friday, January 22, 2010

Wagon Wheel

I Love this song:



This quite certainly made my night:
http://justindunes.blogspot.com/
It's always wonderful when you know mates are thinking of you, especially someone like Justin, I always enjoy his posts.

I just made a new vid for Youtube and am waiting for it to upload. I'm actually dressed to the nines tonight, or at least in my own style. My leather Redwing cowboy boots, some blue jeans, a worn out Coach belt, some Italian dress shirt my brother gave me, and my Boston University T-shirt - a give from Kyle from either Christmas or a Birthday back when he was a frosh. Now he's a Grad student teaching classes and getting a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. The boy is going to go into space some day, literally, and I still remember him when he was a frosh on Stage Crew - maybe 14 years old and I only knew him as Greenshirt as that was what he wore the first day of stage crew. He a freshman at the time would turn into the greatest friend I have ever had, thats the wild thing - some people take age much more seriously. A lot of seniors in high school would never associate with a lowly freshman, I did, and look what I got out of it!!

I'm in a good mood tonight. I am listening to amazing music.


I am in Tinychat with the other gay peeps, you got a couple guys in Florida, and there was a buddy of mine in Scotland not long ago, and then you've got the dude in Boston. I mean it just kicks ass.

I have decided not to be stupid with the money I don't have, so the Enfield project is being set aside. The XS400 is going to be my bike for the next few years. I will undoubtedly somehow turn it into a cafe racer. THAT will be a challenge! I love a challenge.

I feel like shit tonight, which inspired the next song, which I can't show, but it's Plowed by Sponge.

Say a prayer for me
Say a prayer for me
Say a prayer for me
Say a prayer for me
Say a prayer for me
I'm buried by the sound
Of a world of human wreckage
In a world of human wreckage
In a world of human wreckage
In a world of human wreckage
Well I'm lost and I'm found
And I can't touch the ground
I'm plowed into the sound...

Its very repetetive, but god I love it. I am in a good mood, a wonderful mood, a glorious mood, and I physically feel like death warmed over. My chest is screaming, as is my right shoulder blade, hands, legs, feet, eyes, headache, ribcage.... BUT I am not dying any faster than you so fuck it.

AND I am going to be TWENTY SIX! Can you fucking believe it? I the man who tried to eat a bullet at 15. NEVER thought I'd see 18, SURELY NOT 21! How did I manage 25? Now I'm to be 26? WOW.

But I am excited.

The doctors are great. They are working out new medications that might bring me back to having a social life again. Allow me to move around some more. You know I'm actually excited to be writing this from a chair and not bed? REALLY excited. They think it'll e years of therapy before I will be a more functionable human being. My early years screwed me up pretty badly. But I survived. Thats what I do, I am a survivor, I am a fighter, and a lover, and a ghost, hahaha

I don't know. I'm rolling. The new song is one I LOVE



It's originally a Leonard Cohen song. But John Cale does it sooo much better.

Anyways, that's it for me tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Jack, I am glad i looked for your blog and gladder i came over to party with you a bit. You don't know how thrilled I was that my little post really pleased you. That is so cool. Glad I did.Yu make my night too. works both ways, bro. . .
    Great news too about the shift in your therapy. . man it sound so great. . .even you sound better in spite of feeling like shit! Your pain sounds awful. . .Jack, you got a great inner strength and guts to keep going. I admire you!!! so keep on doing it.

    honored to be part of your party,
    hugs,
    Justin

    in case ya wanna. . . jstn_oshea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.