Thursday, April 1, 2010


I haven't gotten much time in with the fiddle yet, I'm still working on that... my hands and arms hurt too much of the time, but time will tell. I love the fiddle, it will just take time.


This was taken just now. Hahahaha, man I look like hell, but at least I'm still kicking.



I'm not feeling so good right now. I'm about to take my morning batch of meds. The most bastardly thing just happened. I have this molar that cracked in half after an incident in Phoenix - where I pulled out the broken half with a pair of pliers (high pain tolerance) and well now its like half a tooth and an open spot - well the 25mg pills that I take 1x a day are really small, and one just got stuck in the damned tooth - took a bit of effort and some pain to get it out. Thats just sore luck. I am SO not looking forward to the dentist when ever I have to finally go. With my tongue I can count 5 teeth that going to need SERIOUS work. But that broken one, that just scares me because 10:1 they are going to have to take it out and there really isn't much to grip, so they'll probably have to dig it out... so you can see why I feel some need to delay the inevitable...

In my defense, when you're in so much pain you're pissing in bottles because the hobble to the bathroom is too far, or say you spent a few months on narcotic pain killers, or a month or so asleep because the new nerve pain med had that side effect... well the whole perfect teeth thing sort of gets forgotten. I do brush, but I haven't been strong enough to climb into the bath tub the last few days, life just sucks sometimes. YES I made it to SJ for a show but my mother and even the contractor working on the house didn't want to let me out.

Fuck it. Right? and I'm bailing cause the pain is on the climb.

1 comment:

  1. Even when you are in pain, your humor still carries you through the day! You are such my inspiration. I know you write for yourself, but your readers appreciate the sharing of your life experiences. You have such the story. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.