I briefly talked to Cam today. It was a very short conversation, but god was it good to hear from him.
I got out to see a show tonight at SJ. It was an underclassman production, free admission. There were two very good shows, one was "Touch It" and the other was "The Tape". What the show really was, was five 10 minute plays, a broad range. Good stuff. Those two though stood out.
I also ran into Ian and a few other guys. It was nice, it was very nice. As I said, I quite like Ian. He is shaping into a solid guy, what I mean is he is becoming a good adult. He's going to be a good man, I have a lot of respect for him. He's a decade younger than me, and if I were 40 or 50 then that would not matter, but I am 26, which means he is 16. He being 16, that is not a negotiable range for pursuit. 18 is ok, legally 18 is ok. But that's still strange. 16 however, he's still a kid. So instead we remain friends, and I get to watch a kid who I respect turn into a man I respect.
I can't feel my legs right now, but god do my feet hurt. I have been developing something of bed sores on my heels. A side effect of the last few weeks/months. Its not the heels that hurt. Its all the little bones in my feet. Thats what kills me, is bones, muscles, joints. If I clench my fist, tears come to my eyes.
Anyways, I'm done for now.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Hmmmm
- Dancing with the Trains
- Good Stuff!
- Hum
- XS Update
- Ducati 900GTS
- I'm watching Prison Break. I'm on episode 6 of the...
- Medications... side effects.
- Roadster
- Hum
- Life (again)
- Life
- Well Well Well...
- XS400 and Rambling of Life.
- Yamaha XJ400
- Sitting here listening to Josh Ritter. Not too muc...
- I'm not exactly in the talking mood right now. Bec...
- Welp
- Hair = Gone
- How do I get myself into these things?
- Gah!
-
▼
March
(21)
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment