Well the car is still brakeless. I'm loosing track of the days. 2 or 3 weeks I think. I have lost track because I worked on it with Brent one week (but might have been the second week) then he worked on it for 1 or 2 weeks. I'm not sure.
Anyways she's still leaking brake fluid.
So the next plan is to get the Yamaha running sooner than later so I can put it on the road in case this problem with the Olds keeps going.
Humbug.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Hmmmm
- Dancing with the Trains
- Good Stuff!
- Hum
- XS Update
- Ducati 900GTS
- I'm watching Prison Break. I'm on episode 6 of the...
- Medications... side effects.
- Roadster
- Hum
- Life (again)
- Life
- Well Well Well...
- XS400 and Rambling of Life.
- Yamaha XJ400
- Sitting here listening to Josh Ritter. Not too muc...
- I'm not exactly in the talking mood right now. Bec...
- Welp
- Hair = Gone
- How do I get myself into these things?
- Gah!
-
▼
March
(21)
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment