Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good times and Bad.




Two of my favorite pictures. The first several years ago on Dad's Norton (I think we covered this earlier) and the second which is the profile picture for this blog is myself with my dad's Ducati which he replaced the Norton with in 1978. Some things have changed, but the boots didn't. Those boots have been to 2 countries and pretty much every state in the Union.

I got a comment on my Bisexuality video on Youtube from a Transgender teen who had apparently been afraid to subscribe to me prior to that video because he saw a pipe smoking motorcycle wrench and thought I'd reject him. He's actually a she, but you would be hard pressed (cept the voice) to know it by watching his videos. I thought it was a pretty great comment.

Compliments of Ian I found a new place to watch TV shows online and in the last few days have watched 3 full seasons of 30Rock, 1 full season of 24, the very first episode of CSI: Miami, and I'm just getting going.

There's a fella coming to look at the house today with our Realtor to estimate the cost of work. I'd kill to be able to get out of bed, but I just can't do it.

Last night was almost unbearable pain wise. On nights like those I swear to god if I had a gun... which is of course why I don't have a gun.


I got some minor parts for the Yamaha in the mail yesterday, but not the ones I needed. I got 1 pair of exhaust bronze gasket inserts (I can salvage 2 working ones out of the current 4), I got 2 new compression gaskets for the exhaust, and 4 new studs with 4 new bolts. That covers it. Waiting on the more important pieces.

Alright, I just had to go give the worker guy a tour of the basement and that deleted what reserves I had left and my chest is swelling. I hate this picture, but I can say over and over what kind of pain it is, and how it feels, this picture was taken by a friend in Phoenix as the pain was escalating from a 9 to a 10 (I pass out at a 10). That was how much pain I was in for HOURS last night. I'm not trying for sympathy here, I just wish people to understand. I'm at a 7 right now and it's climbing, so I'm out with the picture:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jack, Just stopping by to say "hey". I'm still keeping up with your postings. How goes it with the writing? Good I hope. Have you been watching any of the Olympics? Awesome year for the Americans indeed. Well, I hope your pain level goes down soon.... later cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.