Monday, February 22, 2010

Tonight I am bingeing on old Peter Gabriel, the last song was Secret World, this current song is Come Talk to Me.

I have been some what in a remiss - if that is the right word, not much for posting right now. I'm going to make a youtube video, where I will ramble because my hands hurt too much to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.