Three more pills. Side effects? Tired. Is sleep possible? No. Not like this.
What did I do in my last life to earn this one?
They say Self Pity does you no good. They are right. They also say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I think They are full of shit. Totally full of shit. It's enough to drive a man insane.
I have to go to the vet and pick up meds for the dog today. That should be fun. At least its warm out today. After the last week when it was around single digits, 30 feels like summer time. Still they say that the cold lays waste to the body when you have this, sooooo I am really looking forward to March.
I'm not liking this. Not at all.
Different topic. New House.
Mom thought that perhaps the idea of a 2 family might be a bad one. It could end up (more than likely) raising the cost of heating in the winter time more than we pay now, possibly doubling it, for both of us. Then finding a 2 family like the type we want that isn't beat to shit - in the price range that we want. Now she's been talking about "In Law Apartments" which concern me, not sure why, maybe its just the name and the fact that I've never seen one?
Yesterday she suggested that we could build a garage type apartment or something, so I went hunting about briefly and have decided that I quite like the idea.
I found this, which is pretty general, but suits me to the T (almost)

For one as long as the house has a driveway and a backyard we could put one of these anywhere. So mom doesn't need to make any compromises based on me, with what ever house she wants to live in. My friend Jon offered to build the thing, which would cut costs slightly as well as allow for certain changes. We'd need to either put in a spiral staircase or find some way (invade shop space) of putting that outside stairway inside. We could insulate the hell out of it. Make that "shop" space a bit bigger, or simply use posts instead of a wall so that bikes could be moved into it and such.
I could live in an apartment like this for the rest of my life. The garage would have to be mine, but sure.
Anyways, thats it.
EDIT:
More like this:

No comments:
Post a Comment