Well, there are 3 really hot guys around my age outside cleaning our gutters. I had no idea, I walked out there in boxers and a t-shirt. My god its actually nice outside. I mean really nice, I wanted to stay out there and bask in the sunlight, but I'm expecting a phone call from my doctor, and frankly I can't interfere with their work.
I have Dire Straights on now, and it's been an eventful morning. I had somewhat forgotten that certain friends know about this blog, but I'm glad they found/read it. Fears have been put out, and I feel that I am on better footing than I was. It makes me happy.
I'm in the process of Selling the Enfield bits, Its a project that would cost more than I could afford to finish, and I just... Its silly to keep it all around, just an unnecessary distraction and temptation to spend money I don't have. I will ride the XS400 until I can't anymore, then I'll get an XS650.
Anyways, I'm done for now, I'm going back to my show =p
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(130)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Hmmmm
- Dancing with the Trains
- Good Stuff!
- Hum
- XS Update
- Ducati 900GTS
- I'm watching Prison Break. I'm on episode 6 of the...
- Medications... side effects.
- Roadster
- Hum
- Life (again)
- Life
- Well Well Well...
- XS400 and Rambling of Life.
- Yamaha XJ400
- Sitting here listening to Josh Ritter. Not too muc...
- I'm not exactly in the talking mood right now. Bec...
- Welp
- Hair = Gone
- How do I get myself into these things?
- Gah!
-
▼
March
(21)
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment