
My new MA ID arrived in the mail. It doesn't do me much good, its useful if I get pulled over, but I don't speed or anything. Its good for buying alcohol, but I don't drink hahaha, so all in all it was $50 and its pretty useless. It expires in 2011. The real joke is that my AZ license which cost $10 is active until 2049. So I'm keeping them both, I think its kind of funny.

I am quite aware that you could snatch most of my personal info off of my license. If you want to steal my identity, feel free, I am in debt up to my ears, I am sick, I don't own anything, and my credit is in the tank. So really, there's not much damage you could do. As to my address and stalking me, my name is on the site, you know my city, I'm not that hard to find - I think you'd find you had a problem if you tried anything, life's experience has made me much tougher and much less afraid - that in a way has been my problem through the years, I have walked into situations that I shouldn't have.
But on the other hand that calm has held and served me well. When Sam died in my arms, I held myself together, and when I found Dad's body, I held myself together - I called 911, I delt with mom, I called his family, my family, I was solid for about a week. Was is the key word there, it all went to shit after dad died. That changes you.

Cam the scary looking dude in the picture who was at the time giving me my Norton tattoo is getting out of prison on April 19. I can't even BEGIN to describe to you how that makes me feel. My god.. He'll be free and clear. His mother invited me to the celebration, and I will be damned to hell if I'm not going to be there. It's a hell of a trip, but I have family in South Carolina, thats about 15 hours, which I can do in a day. Then a short trip to Atlanta.
No I'm not in fighting shape. I'm actually incredibly hammered, and this may be incredibly stupid. But Cam is like a brother to me, he has been as good a friend as just about anyone, and just like when mom was in the hospital and I pulled together enough strength to see her and take care of the house when she was sick, I will do the same to get down and see my friend. That can be done with one of my Disability checks. Seeing Cam again, and out of prison means more to me than anything right now. I'd go to hell and back for that guy. He's the one who gave me my tattoos, and I gave him the KZ1000. I have been talking to his mother since he got locked up. Zach has been talking to his father - there is a real chance that I'd get to see Zach too. I would probably get to see Uncle Rob, and Uncle John as well.
Unless I am so broken I can't move, on April 19 I Will be in Georgia. That is a fact. I may not be able to walk so good, and I may be pretty hammered most of the time, but I can sure as hell sit down and drive. A bit over a year ago I rode a motorcycle across this country all by myself. I have driven and ridden bikes in horrific pain to get where I need to be, and I can pull myself together when I really need to for a bit. That means that I can go down there and see Cam, sit down where ever the party is and talk to him and his family and his friends, spend a night or two, turn around, and drive back. That is doable.
Anyways, pure insanity aside, this is something I have to do, its like making it through my brother's wedding. It had to be done.
Anyways, Good Stuff may not have been the perfect title for this, but it fits well enough.
I made this video a while ago:
And I wanna thank the guy from Colorado for his comments. Sorry I don't reply much, but I sure as hell appreciate it. My book is coming along slowly, its hard writing and sometimes I like to avoid the pages for a while. It brings up a lot of stuff I don't want to think about. I guess thats the catch 22 of writing such a thing, you need to but you really really dont want to be Thinking about it!
Peace - for now.
Oh! And two other things.
1. I now have a Real connection to Floyd! He's a guy I greatly appreciate, and he's got a blog on here, but yea, I'm happy that I finally, its no longer by chance when I see him in chat.
2. Dave, another friend of mine, turns out he's a photographer and has some prints for sale, and I found one I really like, so I sent him some mail and I'm going to see what he wants for it. Depending I will have a nice new picture to put up on my wall, its more special when you know the artist.

No comments:
Post a Comment