Thursday, February 12, 2009

Errands

Well today should prove quite busy. 

I have to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles and get the Triumph T100 put into my name. I have to get a license plate for it that's legal, I have to get it insured.

I have to go to Stagg Tobacconist and buy some more Bombay Extra, a little bit of one of their special blends, and maybe a cigar.

I have to go to the bank and open up a local account.

I have to go to the grocery store and buy some bread and lunch meat. 

I have to get some food sooner than later.

Errr that's about it really. 

God I love having wheels again.

I ordered the new pushrods for the Royal Enfield - they should be here tomorrow. Once I get those installed the bike should be much happier - well errr at least running. Then I'll have a pair of machines again.

Hum, what a wonder things are right now.

I'm actually happy.

It's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.