more later, but i'll probably pass out before too long. if there's a god i'll pass out.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
kinda fucked up
was down in zack's apartment listening to him and zero playing music. a good night till my body started to fuck up on me. it hit it's limit and they had to abandon the rest of the group and bring me back here. pain is down due mostly to a painkiller i was given. really starting to kick in now. feeling loose and drowsy. gonna strip down and pass out pretty quick. watching 'sleepers' which is never a good idea for me because my past hits so close to home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(122)
-
▼
February
(26)
- Bowl of Oranges
- Two Songs I love, one by Bright Eyes, one by Josh ...
- Hatchett
- Agenda
- Greasy hands
- kinda fucked up
- Bikes, Trucks, batteries, smokes, pepsi, records, ...
- Royal Enfield
- Life
- Pipes and Trip Report.
- Johnny Appleseed
- No title
- U2 - Exit
- Yelchin
- Funny things
- Marcus Antonius:And Caesar's spirit, raging for re...
- Hum
- Errands
- Brett
- As Promised, T100 pictures
- Triumph T100 and Mayo Clinic
- Triumph Today!!!!
- My brother overnighted the key, so that will be he...
- Man I am on fire today. This is my third entry tod...
- Ho Hum,
- Hum
-
▼
February
(26)
About Me
- Jack Greenman
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment