Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Triumph Today!!!!

Sitting/Laying here watching The Blues Brothers, stretched out on the horrid couch. Granted I've never been high fashion, but this couch looks like it's going to crawl across the floor and attack someone - its like the wallpaper they used in the 60s and 70s. Has something to do with living in a former Hotel I think.

Here's the bike that's showing up today:


The upper picture is the seat used for touring (and dates), the lower seat is the one used for around town and grocery shopping. I can't wait - as you can clearly tell.

As I was scouting around my photobucket account I came upon a couple of long lost pictures.

This one I used to use on my very first Blog as my profile picture, that was 6 years ago. That's my kinda kid. Reminds me of me when I was that age.



Now this one is a bit more special:

That's Paul, Stevie, Kyle, and I back in 2005. Paul and Kyle were graduating that year, Stevie graduated in '03, I graduated in '02. The picture was taken in the tunnel under the main hall of Saint John's - leading to the bomb shelter - where we found cold war rations dated 1963 in perfect condition. What a crew! That used to be one of my favorite pictures. 

Only have to kill about 4 more hours before I can start expecting the bike and keys.

I also have to call the Mayo Clinic - seems today's blood work is scheduled for 9AM which I can't do. I had mixed up the appointments, the 17th is at 4pm. Damnit! So I have to move this one forward until 3:30 at the VERY earliest. I'll call them in 2 hours, that would peg me at 8AM which should be good enough.

Cory just left his apartment - lives next door - rather good looking 18 year old from Nebraska, he's in the morning classes which run 6AM - Noon. Barrett who also lives in that apartment, another hot 18 year old from Nebraska goes Noon to 6PM, and I go (when not on med leave) from 6PM till Midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.