Listening to Elliot Smith and contemplating food. I'm still living out of the gas station food wise which is BAD, but the grocery store is a haul from here on foot.
I have to clean the old apartment up soon, starting to get hectic in here. Utter Clutter.
Cam came by earlier, checked his mail and such and has gone back to his apartment to tattoo himself.
Trying to slowly get back involved with www.gayteenforum.org which I was with from the start. It branched off from www.gayteenforum.net which was a home for a lot of us till the creator killed himself then things got a little crazy. I mostly post on GTFN because I have been doing so since mid 2005. But many of my friends from that site moved to GTFO so it's been hard to do the trade.
It's like blogs, I tend to be a one forum guy. Either this one or Xanga will probably fade from existence at some point. I wish I had that problem with bikes, but no....
In the last 5 years I've owned (just off top of my head)
2005 Ducati 620 Multistrada
1978 Yamaha XS 750 Special
1973 Triumph 750 Bonnie
2002 Royal Enfield Bullet
2004 Moto Guzzi 750 Breva
1976 Yamaha XS500C
1968 Honda Dream
1967 Norton 750 Atlas
1978 Ducati 900 GTS
2005 Triumph T100
1967 Triton (which I built)
1995 Kawasaki KZ1000P
2006 Suzuki SV650S
1973 Triumph 750 Tiger
1979 BMW R65
2003 Royal Enfield Bullet
and now I'm getting that 2005 Triumph T100 back, but still have the 2003 Royal Enfield Bullet.
The last 6 are just from July 2008
Can you say broke?

No comments:
Post a Comment