Didn't achieve quite as much today as I set out to. But got a solid amount done, and I have more to do tomorrow.
I'll go to the grocery store tomorrow. I want to get some brown boot polish to try to darken up the Corbin a bit, and I also have to make a new bracket for the seat to bike attachment.
The center stand for the Enfield arrived. It has both tabs for springs so it will actually fit. I also have the pushrods coming tomorrow. I can't wait to have the Enfield running right. I might have to ride to Joe's house tomorrow evening and snag my back pack so I can bring the new gas tank over on Saturday night.
I also made it to Stagg to get some more tobacco and splurged. I got a couple new types as well as my same old regular stuff. I got Mac Baren's Navy Mixture, which I quite like, I got Peterson's Special Reserve which is a bit sweet for me, about to try another bowl, and I got two 50g tins of Bombay Extra which is my favorite and was dad's favorite - which adds to the magic of the whole thing.
Well, more later.




No comments:
Post a Comment