My stomach is growling something cruel, I think it is weary at being starved. I wouldn't be a bit surprised. It hasn't been getting near enough food.
Dad's Triumph T100 arrives tomorrow which is perfect timing as I have an appointment with the Mayo Clinic in the afternoon that I was worried about missing. I'll probably have to hot wire it, that will be my luck, but we'll see what there is to do when it arrives.
I am in pain today. My body aches and is overly run down. Some of thats food, but the rest is the same old game. It's the worst in the lower legs, and in the hands. knees hurt too. neck and shoulders.
We'll see where this goes from here. God I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap then go find some food. I only have hundreds though, so it may be a trip to the gas station first then to the sub shop.
Tomorrow I can go to the grocery store.

No comments:
Post a Comment