Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mary Don't You Weep


One of my favorite songs right now. 

A friend of mine is giving me a 1976 Kawasaki KZ1000 which is one of the world's first "Superbikes".... what do I plan to do with it? Fix it up a bit, get some knobby tires, stud the tires, and take it out as a winter rig... Haha, I'm out of my mind, but that goes with the territory.

Watched Mysterious Skin last night. Not the brightest idea as the movie always puts me in a hard mood, but then I only watch it when I'm already in a hard mood. I think about the guys I knew when I was younger: Sam, Tim, Mark, Nick, Frankie, Adam, and Kevin. All dead now, all were in pornography at the same time as myself, all years before it was legal for us to be doing what we were doing... and there was a lot that we did that was never legal no matter what age you are. Sam died in my arms on the night of Feb 3 some years ago, aged 17. It fucks with my head. I close my eyes and I see faces, I see nightmares from the past, I see shit I would do and give anything to get rid of, and still it remains. 



Another of my favorite songs... So good live, and the hippy looking fellow is Eddie Vedder, who is by far one of my favorite performers. Artists would be better to say. 

I'm clawing my eyes out, or so it might seem. I can't shake the images. I can't burn them. They're in my head. How the fuck do you get rid of things in your head? *screams Fuck*

I have stuff I should be doing right now. Going to go try to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.