Saturday, April 25, 2009

Writers Block so a Survey Game

RULES:
Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!


IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Fire It Up - Black Label Society 

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Hedwops - Nemes

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Wagon Wheel - Covered by Zach Silvey

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Down In Texas - Zach Silvey & Zero

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Juicebox - The Strokes

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
You Know You're Right - Nirvana 

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Pure Morning - Placebo

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Over There - no idea, WWI song

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Moving in Stereo - The Cars

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Aneurysm - Nirvana 

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Bittersweet Symphony - Richard Ashcroft

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Handlebars - Flobots

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Unbelievable - EMF

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
The World is a Vampire - Smashing Pumkins.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Jam - Zach Silvey

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Letter From Maria - Zach Silvey - Cover

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Mad World - Gary Jules

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Sinnerman - Nina Simone

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Fire Water Burn - The Bloodhound Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.