Saturday, April 25, 2009

survey for who ever stumbles through to fill out...

... because i told someone i would and keep my word... pardon lowercase. typing one handed do to pain.

1.Whats your Name?

2. What Country are you from?

3. What do you think of me?

4. Describe me in 3 words?

5. If u saw me in the street what would you do?

6. What was ur first impression of me when you first read the blog?

7. Do u still think the same?

8. What reminds u of me?

9. If you could give me anything what would it be?

10. How well do u know me from my blog?

11. What do u like best about my blog?

12. Give me a nickname and explain why?

13. R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?

14. Anything 2 say b4 u go?

1 comment:

  1. 1.Whats your Name?
    Sebastian

    2. What Country are you from?
    New Zealand

    3. What do you think of me?
    Your a American blogger

    4. Describe me in 3 words?
    American,Student,guy


    5. If u saw me in the street what would you do?
    I would smile pleasently and keep walking.

    6. What was ur first impression of me when you first read the blog?
    Hes an american

    7. Do u still think the same?
    hes a nice american (those are hard to come by)

    8. What reminds u of me?
    When i look on my followers

    9. If you could give me anything what would it be?
    some new followers for your blog

    10. How well do u know me from my blog?
    not that well i need to read it more

    11. What do u like best about my blog?
    its simple

    12. Give me a nickname and explain why?
    american jack-the name says it all

    13. R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
    allready there

    14. Anything 2 say b4 u go?
    thanks for doing this

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.