Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well the KZ1000 has the sprocket, chain, covers installed. It's all coming together, I have to get the head sorted out. That should be a day or two's project, I might also have to rebuild those carbs - which I am not looking forward to. Might bring them down here tonight for a run through. 

I have all the engine bolts I think I'm going to need. Found the exhaust nuts too. I think the whole thing is going to come together pretty well. I think there's a chance the points are even good. 

So I might get this thing running for the cost of 5 quarts of oil, 4 spark plugs, and a tank of gas. 

From there I'm going to have to tune it up and really go through it. But in all seriousness this could all work out VERY well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.