Thursday, April 9, 2009

Slightly better mood

In a slightly better mood, which is surprising because I haven't slept yet. Listening to some old music. Hung some pictures today and shifted a bookshelf. So as far as pictures go, I have Gary Nixon and Olie Linsdell on my wall in front of the desk. Nixon was a hell of a motorcycle racer back in the 60s and 70s, one of dad's heroes, and Linsdell is a bit younger than me, but doing REALLY well over in England right now, so that's pretty wicked - both pics are signed and a quick note to me, which is pretty wicked too.

I'm contemplating sleep, but having trouble with it at the moment. It's apparently Holy Thursday, so some of my younger pals are home, they being Saint John's students still. Liam's sick though, so he's offline, which sucks cause he's the one I'd quite like to talk to at the moment. Connor is never online, which also sucks because he's quite stunning, appears to actually like me to some degree, and is confirmed gay - as in he's admitted it openly. I can count my gay friend in my general age group on one hand (forum members not included) so it'd pretty special to have a friend in Connor, hahaha. 

The temp is on the rise, which is also nice. I thought about going down to the RMV today to sort out more Triumph stuff, but I'll take care of that tomorrow, also need to buy more pipe tobacco tomorrow.

Coming to realize that buying snow tires for the KZ1000 is going to be tricky - knobby tires on a 70s Superbike... naturally this seems to have only occurred to me? as a good idea? Hahahaha, oh well, we'll see what happens. I don't even have the bike yet, and even if I did it's not even together yet, and if it was it isn't running yet.... and above and beyond ALL else, I don't have any $$$ yet! SO I don't know why I'm hassled about snow tires yet!

Yes yes, it's about time to sleep. Definitely time to sleep. Been awake sooo many hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War! But no, really, I'm a student to be a motorcycle mechanic, I'm 25, I write a lot, I eat less than I should, I sleep less than I should, but I like to get out and live. I don't drink, but I smoke a pipe. My sense of style is at Least 40 years out of date, I am who I am, and That's who I am.